Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1

Teraz jest 2024-06-16 05:41:56
Łączny czas online:

Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Flame K2
PostNapisane: 2010-02-08 08:32:13 

Pochwały: 127
ciekawe czemu tego topicu tutaj jeszcze nie ma? xD

Dobra, jak obiecałem, wrzucam moje tickety, które do nich pisałem w sprawie 48h bana... trochę czytania będzie ;)

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9085/ticketo.jpg
(czytajcie od dołu)

a tu już normalnie ;)
Cytuj:
Complaint Classification:
Complaint Description - Posted 11/24/2009 9:44:26 AM

Lately, I have been trying to get some help from Custommer Support, but it failed. Some time ago, K2 implemented an APR auto banning system, which checks gamers' process lists and if it finds something suspicious it automatically bans them for 48 hours. I have been already banned like this twice, although I didn't use any '3rd party tools' . I have asked Custommer Support for help. I wanted them to give me the name of the process that caused a ban, but all I got was a closed Custommer Ticket. I have already submitted 5 tickets about this issue. First 2 of them were closed immediately, the third one was answered ... I was asked to provide ID of the account and it's registration date. This was not a problem and I replied with required pieces of information, but on the next day I was asked the same thing. So I replied again writting the same thing. On the next day I read that my account is not banned anymore (it was after 5days and my account was automatically unbanned after 48 hours) and if I experience any more problems with logging in, I should submit another ticket. This looked like some kind of joke to me. I tried asking the same thing again, but another 2 tickets were closed immediately as well.
Complaint Summary

Custommer Support does not answer any questions ...
Resolution Sought

I want K2 to finally answer my question - What process (name it) was detected by APR as a 3rd party tool, so I will know which one should I kill before I run the game.
Cytuj:
Company's Response Hello, Mateusz. This account was closed due to our staff verifying a third-party, malicious cheat program running concurrently with Knight Online. As our Terms of Use and In-Game Policies state, this is an explicit violation and necessitates account closure. Specifically, this can be found under section 8. "CONTENT AND MEMBER CONDUCT", paragraph (e): Cheating Programs. To ensure fair play, The Company does not allow the use of any cheating programs such as macros, bots, or mouse emulators etc., to play Knight Online. If you use these cheating programs, you may suffer severe consequences including, but not limited, to the followings: (i) The Company may suspend your Account for an indefinite period time; (ii) The Company may terminate your Account; and (iii) The Company reserves the right to seek further legal remedies against you. Furthermore, the relevant part from the Terms of Use regarding account termination is detailed below: 17. TERMINATION (a) The Company may terminate this Agreement (including your Software license and Account) immediately and without notice if you breached this Agreement or willfully infringe any third party intellectual property rights, or if The Company are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us, or upon Game play, chat or any player activity whatsoever which is, in our sole discretion, inappropriate and/or in violation of the spirit of Knight Online as described in the Rules of Conduct. If The Company terminates this Agreement under any circumstances, you will lose access to your Account without refund of any fees paid for the purchases of any Game Items or Knight Cash. (b) You agree that if the Service or your Account is terminated or cancelled for any reasons or length of time, you are not entitled to any reimbursement or refund of any fees paid for the purchases of any Game Items or Knight Cash. I apologize such action is necessary. However, players engaging in the use of running these third-party tools are unfair to the legitimate player base, as well as a threat to the economy and overall game play for the rest of our player base that abides by the rules. Thank you for respecting our position on this matter. Initial Response Summary This account will remained blocked despite the customers request to have it unblocked
Cytuj:
Consumer's Rebuttal

Consumer's Rebuttal - Posted 12/03/2009
Hello As you can see, that's exactly the same thing I wrote before. Let me say it again. My account was banned for 48hours and it was unbanned over 2 weeks ago. As I said, I know TOS and I don't need a reminder for this. I'm not asking you for unbanning my account! Thing I want to know is a PROCESS' NAME that was detected by APR as a 3rd party tools. I don't care if my account is banned or not. oh and by the way, id: marmarbp6 character's id: IKangoos server: Carnac-West I think I forgot to write this last time. I will say it again, please reply to me concluding ONLY the NAME of the PROCESS that was detected by APR as a 3rd party tool. I don't need ANYTHING more. Thank you, looking for reply at your earliest convinience. Regards, Mateusz
Cytuj:
Company's Final Response

Company's Final Response - Posted 12/13/2009
Again, I understand your frustration on this matter. We do take reports of hacking quite seriously, and do an extensive degree of investigation before making the regrettable decision to close an account. The Knight Online Team is constantly vigilant in monitoring any players who wish to exploit the game or the economy and works to remove these players from the game, when found to be in violation of the Terms of Use.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2010-02-08 09:09:23 

Pochwały: 31
translate daj odrazu .... nie kazdy zna angielski na tle zeby zrozumiec te tekst

[ Dodano: 2010-02-08, 09:10 ]
czyi nie trzeba pisac trickietów na te bany bo i tak nic to nie da :] :]

You say Jonas Brothers, I say Markus Shulz,
You say Justin Bieber, I say Armin Van Buuren.